Member of editorial board of “Psychological Science and Education” journal
Member of editorial board of “Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology” journal
|Country, City||Russia, Moscow|
|Academic degrees and titles||PhD in Psychology,|
|Occupation and current place of work||Professor of the Department of age Psychology.L. F. Obukhova, Faculty "Psychology of Education", Moscow State University of Psychology and Education|
|Main scientific publications||
1. Psychology Of your baby: at the origins of communication and creativity. Moscow: AST, 1996.
2. Raising a baby in the family from birth to three years: tips psychologist. Moscow: ARKTI, 2004.
3. Life around us. Ecological education of preschool children: Educational and methodical manual. Yaroslavl: Academy of development: 2003.
4. Development of self-image and attachments in children from birth to three years in the family and the child's home. Moscow: Smysl, 2003.
5. Psychological impact of TV advertising on children / / Psychological science and education. 2002. No. 4.
6. Dependence of the type of attachment of a child to an adult on the peculiarities of their interaction (in the family and the child's home) / / Psychological journal. 1999. No. 1. Pp. 39-49.
7. In school with five years-risk factors / / Psychological science and education. 2005. No. 2
8. The role of mother and father in the development of the child in early childhood / / Preschool education, No. 3, 2005, pp. 101-106; No. 5, 2005, pp. 110-117, No. 7,2005, pp. 117-123
9..Features of mental activity of the child of the first year of life. "Brain and behavior of the baby" M. 1993 IP RAS (et al.).
10. Development of communication between preschoolers and peers. Moscow: Pedagogy, 1989 (in coauthor.).
11. Child from birth to one year benefit for parents and teachers. ( et al.) Mosaic-Synthesis, M. 2005.
12. Child of the second year of life allowance for parents and caregivers (et al.).M. Mosaic-Synthesis, 2008.
13. Basics of safety of preschool children. Moscow: AST-Ltd, 1997 (in coauthor.).
14.Features of the maternal attitude and attachment of the child to the mother Psychological science and education №2, 2006
15. You and your baby (et al. With S. Yu. Meshcheryakova) M. Mosaic-Synthesis, 2006
16. Reflection of the modern world in the children's subculture (on the example of scary stories) (in collaboration with E. G. Frolova) / / Child in modern society M., 2007
17. The influence of the style of child-parent relations on the emergence of fears in children ( et al. With Yu. a. Kochetova) / / Psychological science and education №4, 2008
18. The origins of the need for communication: new facts and perspectives. // Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the birth of L. I. Bozhovich., M. 2008.
19. Parent and psychologist. New requests and risks. // Bulletin of practical psychology No. 1 (14), 2008
20. Control and responsiveness in the interaction of Russian mothers with children: an intracultural perspective (et al. With V. Romanova)// .Theoretical and experimental psychology.2 No. 2, M 2009.
21. Interaction with a close adult of infants from the family and the child's home.., 2009/ / Other childhood M., 2009
22. The development of the image of Self in the children's home in the first three years of life., Psychological science and education, No. 3, 2009
23. Features of attachment of the child to mother, style of child-parent relations and adaptation of the child to DOE Psychological science and education No. 3, 2010
24 Influence of the style of child-parent relations on the emergence of fears in children
Psychological science and education No. 4, 2008