Women religious schools of the Diocese of Polotsk as a treasure of Christian values and the spirit of school education
Keywords: Diocese of Polotsk, union, religious education, women's diocesan schools, women's school of spiritual department.
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Popelenko E.S. Women religious schools of the Diocese of Polotsk as a treasure of Christian values and the spirit of school education [Elektronnyi resurs]. Âzyk i tekst = Language and Text, 2015. Vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 96–104. DOI: 10.17759/langt.2015020410. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Release of the 6th female school pupils of Polotsk spiritual department // Polotsk diocesan statement. 1880. №16, pp. 522-532.
- Graduation act of the Saviour in Polotsk Euphrosyne Polotsk diocesan school // statements. 1897. № 15 (informal), pp. 681-688; 685.
- Graduation act pupils of XX-th course of the women in Polotsk school of spiritual ministry in the mountains // Polotsk Vitebsk diocesan statement, 1907, №17 (informal), pp. 539-549.
- Children's evening in Polotsk women's school of spiritual department // Polotsk diocesan statement, 1907. №35 (informal), pp. 951-953.
- Women schools of spiritual department // Minsk diocesan statement, 1873. №13 (informal.), pp. 249-254.
- Proceedings of the Kazan diocese №3 by 01.02.1869, pp. 5-9.
- A brief report on the status of Polotsk female school of spiritual department for 1888/89 and 1889/90 school years // Polotsk diocesan sheets, №13 (ofits), 1890, pp. 576-590.
- Likhachev E. Materials for the history of women's education in Russia (1086-1856). Part 1-3. Spb., 1899.
- Vitebsk encyclopedia URL: http://evitebsk.com/wiki (the date of circulation: 01.10.2015).
- National Polotsk Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserve. URL: http://local.polotsk.museum.by/node/17625 (the date of circulation: 01.10.2015).
- The National Historical Archives of Belarus F.2766, Op.1, 2, L.2.
- Nikitina N.I. Female diocesan school from religious education to teacher education // Vestnik Novgorod State University, 2011. №64, pp. 48-51.
- Transfiguration Eve. Patriotic Church according to statistics from 1840-41 for the 1890-91 biennium. // Comp. Iv.Preobrazhensky, St. Petersburg, 1897. S. 236.
- The Russian State Historical Archive (RSHA below) F. 796.Op.442. D. 895. nx 10.
- RSHA F.796. Op.442. D.1095. L.13
- RSHA F.796. Op.442. D.389. L.20
- Sawa (Tikhomirov), the Archbishop of Tver and Kashin. Autobiographical Notes Eminence Sawa (Tikhomirov): T 3 (1862-1867).
- Shelepin N.I. Mogilev female school of spiritual department (1863-1913 gg.) / Amount. N.Shelepin, N.Gamolko. Mogilev province: Printing and I.B. Klaza M.L. Kaganayu. 1914 p. 171.
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 4
Current month: 1
Previous month: 1
Current month: 0