Impact of the Crisis Caused by the Spread of Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19) on the Civil Aviation of the Russian Federation
Keywords: crisis, coronavirus infection, civil aviation, air carrier, passenger traffic, bankruptcy assessment, 5-factor Altman model
Journal rubric: Data Analysis
For citation: Naumov A.V., Naumova A.A. Impact of the Crisis Caused by the Spread of Coronavirus Infection (COVID-19) on the Civil Aviation of the Russian Federation. Modelirovanie i analiz dannikh = Modelling and Data Analysis, 2021. Vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 5–18. DOI: 10.17759/mda.2021110301. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Kirgizova N.P. Analysis of the factors of the economic crisis in 2020 // Scientific and educational journal for students and teachers “StudNet”. 2020.No. 9.P. 799–804.
- Yushkov I.V., Drozdova Yu.D. OPEC + deal 2020: Preconditions and interests of the participants // Geoeconomics of Energy. 2020 No. 1. P. 6–20.
- Kruntyaeva ED Consequences of the CO VI D-19 pandemic for the Russian economy // Young Scientist. 2020. No. 35 (325). 44–46.
- Levshukova O.A., Matveev A.S., Pozoyan D.P. Possible consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic on the development of the Russian economy // Natural and humanitarian research. 2020. No. 29 (3). S. 191–194.
- Maksimova E.V., Ryabtsev A.G., Sazonova O.A. The impact of coronavirus on the Russian economy // Innovations and investments. 2020. No. 4. S. 283–286.
- Drobot E.V., Makarov I.N., Nazarenko V.S., Manasyan S.M. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the real sector of the economy // Economy, Entrepreneurship and Law. 2020.Vol. 10.No. 8.P. 2135–2150.
- Polbin A.V., Sinelnikov-Muryalev S.G., Trunin P.V. Economic crisis of 2020: causes and measures to overcome it and further development of Russia // economic issues. 2020. No. 6. S. 5–21.
- Kulkova I.A. Adapting the behavior of entrepreneurs to the changes caused by the coronavirus pandemic // Economics, Entrepreneurship and Law. – 2020. – Volume 10. – No. 10. P. 2529–2540.
- Drobot E.V. The global economy in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic: the results of 2020 and the prospects for recovery // Economic Relations. 2020.Vol. 10.No. 4.S. 937–960.
- Bello Abba Ahmed. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Economy // MPRA Paper No. 103753, posted 30 Oct 2020.
- Portanskiy A.P., Sudakova Yu.M., Larionov A.V .: Preconditions of the global economic crisis and its beginning in the spring of 2020 due to the pandemic COVID-19 // Bulletin of international organizations. 2020. No. 2. P. 191–212.
- Shchurina S.V. Support measures for small and medium-sized businesses in priority sectors of the Russian economy in 2020 / S.V. Shchurina. – Text: direct // Economics. Taxes. Right. – 2020. – No. 1. – P. 60–71.
- Kulkova I.A. Adapting the behavior of entrepreneurs to the changes caused by the coronavirus pandemic / Economy, entrepreneurship and law. – 2020. – Volume 10. – No. 10. P. 2529–2540.
- Erimzina M.I. Methodological bases for assessing the likelihood of bankruptcy // international scientific journal “Symbol of Science”. 2017. No. 04–1. S. 94–100.
- Sluggish D.S. Quantitative models for assessing the likelihood of bankruptcy and the possibility of their application in the domestic practice of diagnosing bankruptcy // Materials of the International (correspondence) scientific and practical conference. edited by A.I. Vostretsova. 2020.S. 34–44.
- Berezovskaya E.A., Evstigneeva A.S. Models and tools for assessing the likelihood of bankruptcy of an organization // Symbol of Science. 2015. No. 12–1. S. 96–98.
- Kalashnikova E.A. Modern models for determining the bankruptcy of an enterprise // Economics and management of innovative technologies. 2019. No. 1. [Electronic resource]. URL .: https:// ekonomika.snauca.ru/2019/01/16373.
- Kostin A.N. Analysis of the likelihood of bankruptcy on the example of a joint-stock company // Economics and management of innovative technologies. 2018. No. 6. [Electronic resource]. URL .: https://ekonomika.snauca.ru/2018/06/16063.
- Altman E. Financial coefficients, discriminant analysis and forecasting of bankruptcy of corporations / Financial journal. 1968. No. 4. S. 589–600.
- Sapegina A.A. Logical models for diagnosing bankruptcy of an enterprise // Young researcher. 2016. No. 1. S. 1–12.
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 5
Current month: 0
Previous month: 1
Current month: 0