Seven phrases of blessed Nikolka (the role and significance of the Holy Fool image in Alexander Pushkin's tragedy «Boris Godunov») 404
Associate Professor Department of Constitutional and Administrative law, Tambov State Technical University, Tambov, Russia
In article the author analyzes the role and significance of the God’s Fool named Nikolka’s character in Alexander Pushkin's tragedy “Boris Godunov”.The author puts forward a view that the God’s Fool is in fact the central character of the Pushkin's tragedy, the spiritual axis and the core of the narrative. The article points to the fact that the God’s Fool is a prophet recognizing in Tsar Boris a killer and, with logical inevitability - an impostor in “Prince Dimitri”. Nikolka appears as a character free from mass obsession and delusion engulfing Russia and a symbol of hope of deliverance.
- Arkhangelsk A.N. Poet - History - Power (“Boris Godunov” by A.S. Pushkin)
// Pushkin and Modern Culture: Collection of articles / scientific. Council
on the history of worldculture. - M .: Science, 1996. - p. 133.
- Batyushkov F. Pushkin and Rasin (“Boris Godunov” and “Athalie”) // In
Memory of Pushkin. The collection of articles by teachers and students of
the Faculty of History and Philology of the Imperial St. Petersburg
University. St. Petersburg, 1900. - 16 - 17.
- Good D. Sociology of Pushkin. Etudes The second updated edition. M
.: Co-operative publishing house "Mir", 1931. - p. 69.
- Bondi S.M. Pushkin's Dramaturgy // Bondi S.M. About Pushkin: Articles and
studies. - M .: Art. lit., 1978. - p. 217.
- Veremenniky deacon Ivan Timofeev // RIB. V. 13. - Stb. 365 –
- Grossman L.P. Pushkin. M .: Young Guard. Series: The Life of Great
People, 1958. - p. 262.
- Gukovsky G.A. Pushkin and the problems of realistic style. - M .:
Goslitizdat, 1957. - p. 33.
- Clayton J. Douglas. Shadow Dimitri. Experience reading Pushkin's
"Boris Godunov" / Translation from English. L. Semenova and I. Sakkulina. SPb
.: Academic Project, DNA Publishing House, 2007. - p. 118, 242.
- LatukhinskayaPower Book. 1676 Ed. Pokrovsky N.N. M .: Publisher: Languages
of Slavic Cultures, 2012. - p. 605.
- The history of many revolts and the ruin of the Moscow State from outside
enemies and those of the past times, on the death of Tsar Ivan Vasilyevich, as
well as about the Interstate after the end of Tsar Feodor Ioannovich, after the
correction of books on the pages of the death of Tsar Feodor Ioannovich, after
the correction of books of the 1655 Published 2nd Moscow, 1788. - pp. 77,
- Lotman Yu.M. Pushkin: Essay on Creativity // Lotman Yu. M. Pushkin:
Biography of the Writer. Articles and notes, 1960–1990. St. Petersburg:
"Art - SPB", 2003 - p. 198.
- Lotman L.M. Historical and literary commentary // Pushkin A. S. Boris
Godunov. - SPb .: Humanitarian Agency “Academic Project”, 1996. P. 331 -
- Moteyunaite I.V. The image of the holy fool in historical dramas (A.
Pushkin and A. N. Ostrovsky) / I. Pushkin and Russian dramaturgy / Mosk. state
un-t them. M. V. Lomonosov, Filol. a fact - M .: Dialogue-MSU, 2000. - p.
- Nepomniachtchi V.S. Pushkin: Selected Works of the 1960s and 1990s: in 2
tons. / V.S. Nepomnyashchiy. T. 1: Poetry and fate. M .: Life and thought,
2001. - p. 205.
- The story of Prince Ivan Mikhailovich Katyrev-Rostovskogo on the list of
the Imperial Public Library Q. 4. № 154 // (RIB). V. 13. - Stb. 569, 570, 576,
- 16. Pushkin A.S. Works: Commented edition / Pod obshch. Ed. David M. Betea.
Issue 2: Boris Godunov. M .: New Publishing House, 2008. - p. 301.
- Pushkin A.S. Works and translations in verses of Pavel Katenin // Collected
Works in 10 volumes. T. 6, Moscow: State Publishing House of Fiction, 1962. -
- Rassadin Art. Drama Pushkin. Poetics, ideas, evolution. M .: Art, 1977. -
- Raskolnikov F. Articles about Russian literature. M .: Vagrius, 2002. - p.
- Ronen I. The meaning system of Pushkin’s tragedy “Boris Godunov”. M .:
ITs-Garant, 1997. - p. 78.
- Rostov Dimitri St. Selected Lives of the Saints of St. Dimitry of Rostov /
Dimitry of Rostov. M .: Eksmo, 2017. - p. 572.
- The tale of Christ for the foolish ascetic Seraphim-Divsevskogo monastery
Pelagii Ivanovna Serebrennikova. Tver, 1891, 1 pp.
- TheTale of Grishk ѣ Otrep'ev // Russian Historical Library (RIB). V. 13. -
- The conciliar conviction of the cherttsa Otrepiev ... falsely nicknamed
Tsarevich Dimitry (1604) // Collection of state letters and treaties stored
in the state collegium of foreign d. Part two, serving as an addition to the
first. M .: Type. Selivanovsky, 1819. - p.164 and others.
- Works of A.S. Pushkin / Rev.P.A. Ephraim. Published by A.S. Suvorin. Tom
VIII: Note, additions and corrections. SPb., 1905. - p. 411.
- Tyrkova- Williams A.V. Pushkin’s life: In 2 volumes. T. 2: 1824 - 1837. -
4th ed. - M .: Young Guard, 2004. - p. 87.
- Filippova N.F. Folk drama of A.S. Pushkin “Boris Godunov”. M .: Book, 1972.
- p. 63.
- Flavius I. Jewish antiquity. T. 2 M .: AST, 2002. - p. 274. By the way,
“Jewish Antiquities” were translated into Russian as far back as the 18th
century: Josephus. The antiquities of the Jews. / Per. from lat. M. Samuilova.
Ch. 1-3. SPb., 1779-1783. (reissues).
- Shmurlo E.F. Etudes about Pushkin // Pushkin collection. Prague, Politika,
1929. - p. 26.
- Engelhardt B.M. Pushkin's Historicism: On the Question of the Character of
Pushkin Objectivism // Pushkinist: A Historical and Literary Collection.
/ Under the editorship of Professor S.A. Vengerov. II Pg .: 1916. - p. 70.
- The foolishness of Christ and Christ for the fools of the Eastern and
Russian Church. Historical essay and life of these devotees of piety. Compiled
by Pokrovskogo and St. Basil the Blazhennago, in Moscow Cathedral, the
priesthood priest Ioann Kovalevsky. Issue the third. Moscow: Publisher Alexey
Dmitrievich Stupin, 1902. - p. 2.