Previous issue (2020. Vol. 28, no. 3)
Included in Web of Science СС (ESCI)
Witnessing in psychotherapy 2188
Psychologist, Center of Psychological Counseling, Moscow, Russia
The article introduces the concept of witnessing in two approaches — Authentic Movement and narrative therapy. It speaks of the main ideas and principles, methods and possibilities, opening by them. Also it analyses the relationship between two approaches and invite the reader to the further questioning about the development of methodology and practice of psychotherapy.
- Girshon A.E. Istorii, rasskazannye telom. Praktika Autentichnogo
Dvizheniia / SPb.: Rech', 2010.
- Uait M. Karty narrativnoi praktiki: Vvedenie v narrativnuiu terapiiu
/ M.: Genezis, 2010.
- Khodorov D. Tantseval'naia terapiia i glubinnaia psikhologiia:
Dvizhushchee voobrazhenie / M., Kogito-Tsentr, 2009.
- Iung K. Analiticheskaia psikhologiia. Tavistokskie lektsii / M:
- Adler J. Offering from the conscious body. The discipline of
Authentic Movement / Inner traditions, Rochester, Vermont, 2002.
- Burr V. Social Constructionism and Psychology / The New
Psychologist, OUPS, Milton Keynes, 1997.
- Bruner J. Life as narrative. Social Research. 1987. 54 (1). Pp.
- Combs G., Freedman J. Narrative, Poststructuralism, and social
justice: current practices in narrative therapy. The Counseling Psychologist.
- Denborough D. Collective narrative practice: Responding to
individuals, groups, and communities who have experienced trauma / Adelaide:
Dulwich Centre Publications, 2008.
- Hermans H., Gieser T. History, main tenets and core concepts of
dialogical self theory // Handbook of Dialogical Self theory / UK: Cambridge
university press, 2012.
- Mayerhoff B. Number our days. A Touchstone book / NY:
- Mayerhoff B. Stories as equipment for living (last talks and tales
of Barbara Mayerhoff) / The university of Michigan Press, 2007.
- Fox H. Outsider-witness practices and group supervision.
International Journal of Narrative Therapy and Community Work. 2002. № 4.
- Hartley L. Somatic psychology. Body, mind and meaning / L., Whurr
Publishers Ltd, 2004.
- Rowan J. Personification. Using dialogical self in psychotherapy and
counseling / NY: Routledge, 2010.
- Russel S., Carey M. Narrative therapy. Responding to your questions
/ Adelaide: Dulwich Center Publications, 2004.
- White M., Epston D. Narrative means to therapeutic ends / NY: A
Norton professional book, 1991.
- White M. Reflecting teamwork as definitional ceremony //
Re-Authoring Lives: Interviews and Essays / Adelaide: Dulwich Centre
- Whitehouse M.S. The Tao of the Body. Authentic movement: essays /
Ed. by P. Pallaro. UK, Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 1999.