Psycho-pedagogical readiness of psychology students to work in inclusive educational institutions
Keywords: inclusive education, children with disabilities of health, psycho-pedagogical readiness of psychology students for work in inclusive education, psychological support of children with disabilities of health
Journal rubric: Problems of Specialist Training
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Cherkasova S.A. Psycho-pedagogical readiness of psychology students to work in inclusive educational institutions [Elektronnyi resurs]. Klinicheskaia i spetsial'naia psikhologiia = Clinical Psychology and Special Education, 2012. Vol. 1, no. 4 (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Archakova T.O. Inclusion: a challenge for the teacher [internet resource] / / Access mode:
- Bityanova M.R. Organization of psychological work in the school / M.R. Bityanova - Moscow: Excellence, 1998. - 298 p. (Applied Psychology in Education). Second edition, corrected.
- Vachkov I.V. Healthy schoolchildren and a child with a disability / / Children's Health. - № 2. - 2004. - P.34-37.
- Dubrovina I.V. On the practical training of educational psychology [internet resource] / / Psychological Science and Education PSYEDU.ru 2012. № 1. URL:
- Zhigoreva M.V. Complex model of support development of preschool children with complex disorders: Monograph. - Moscow: RIC M.A. Sholokhov MGGU, 2009. - 145 p.
- Levchenko I.Y. Psychological help for families with children with developmental disabilities: handbook / I.Yu. Levchenko, V. V.Tkacheva. - M.: Education, 2008. - 239 p.
- Malofeev N.N., Shmatko N.D. Integration and special education institutions: the need for change / / Defectology, 2008, № 2. - P. 86-94.
- Mamaychuk I.I. Psychological care for children with special needs. - St.Pb: Speech, 2001. – 220 p.
- Sorokoumova S.N. Psychological support of inclusive education of preschool children with disabilities: Author. dis .... doctor. psih.scince. - N. Novgorod, 2011.
- Social policy and social work in a changing Russia / Ed. E. Yarskaya-Smirnova and P. Romanov. M. INION RAS, 2002.
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 7
Current month: 0
Previous month: 6
Current month: 0