“Clinical Psychology and Special Education” — international, interdisciplinary, quarterly electronic journal published by the Moscow State University of Psychology and Education since 2012. The journal publishes original research in all areas of medical and clinical psychology, including psychotherapy, psychodiagnostics, psychohygiene, psychocorrection, psychoprophylaxis, restorative medicine and rehabilitation, psychosomatics, neuropsychology, pathopsychology, and defectology. The journal pays special attention to the problems of inclusive and special education, as well as to the issues of the patterns of education and upbringing of people with disabilities.
Target Audience of the Journal
The journal is intended for domestic and foreign psychologists, speech pathologists, teachers, social and medical workers, ombudsmen, scientists and representatives of expert communities in the field of clinical and medical psychology, university professors, graduate students, and students.
Thematic Profile of the Journal
The journal implements a contextual understanding of the trajectories of individual development in health and disease and publishes original theoretical and applied research on the following:
- variability of ontogenesis and dysontogenesis;
- the functioning of the psyche during the onset of the disease, as well as the treatment process;
- psychological, behavioral and social factors influencing physical and psychological health and disease course;
- diagnosis, etiology and pathogenesis of mental disorders and related syndromes and symptoms;
- inclusive and special education for people with disabilities;
- psychotherapy and rehabilitation of persons with disabilities, as well as psychosocial assistance to their families.
The journal is recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission (HAC) under the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation in the List of leading scientific journals and publications for the publication of scientific results of dissertation research, peer-reviewed scientific publications in which the main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of candidate of sciences, for the degree of Doctor of sciences should be published. It was incorporated in 2016.
Journal’s scope (according to the list of scientific branches):
- 5.3.7 – Developmental Psychology (psychological sciences). Since 15.02.2023.
- 5.3.8 – Correctional Psychology and Defectology (psychological sciences). Since 15.02.2023.
The journal consists of the following main sections (columns):
- Theoretical Studies
- Empirical Studies
- Applied Research
- Methods and Techniques
- Scientific Discussions
- Problems of Training Specialists
- Book Review
- Wonderful People
Published since: 2012
ISSN (online): 2304-0394
Distribution form: electronic periodical
Frequency: 4 times a year
Publication fee: none
Free access to issues on https://psyjournals.ru/en/journals/cpse/archive
Open Access Journal
This is an open access journal. All content is available for non-commercial purposes without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose citing the source. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All materials in this journal are licensed under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 4.0 International License: users are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, remix, transform, and build upon the material as long as they give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. Users may not use the materials for commercial purposes.
The journal included in Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
The Certificate of Mass Media Registration
- Title: Clinical Psychology and Special Education
- Mass media registration certificate: El No. ФС77-66442 dated 07/14/2016
- Editorial address: 127051, Moscow, Sretenka st., 29, room. 209
- Approximate topics and (or) specialization: Educational, informational (in the field of psychology), advertising in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Periodic Distribution Form: Online Publication
- Languages: Russian, English
- Distribution area: Russian Federation, foreign countries
- Founder: Moscow State University of Psychology and Education
There is no fee for publication in the journal Clinical Psychology and Special Education. The author does not pay for the work of specialists (reviewers, editors, proofreaders, etc.) involved in the pre-publication preparation of the article. The editors of the journal " Clinical Psychology and Special Education" do not pay royalties. The voluntary agreement of publication on a gratuitous basis between the author and the editors is secured by a signed Agreement.