The monastic community of Tadulinsky convent after 1917
Keywords: Orthodoxy, monasticism, Tadulinsky Monastery, the parish community, the agricultural co-operative.
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Vasilitsyna L.A. The monastic community of Tadulinsky convent after 1917 [Elektronnyi resurs]. Âzyk i tekst = Language and Text, 2015. Vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 65–78. DOI: 10.17759/langt.2015020407. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Archival information of the State Department of Ministry of Internal Affairs Directorate in Novosibirsk region № 10/9423 of 19 August 2014
- GAVO. - Fund 14 - Op. 1 - 992 AD: The Case of the organization of agricultural productive cooperatives of the Vitebsk district.
- GAVO. - Fund 14 - Op. 1. - D. 1386: Lists of exhibits presented at the All-Russian agricultural and handicraft industrial exhibition of the Vitebsk province.
- GAVO. - Fund 14 - Op. 7. - D. 24: Extracts from the regulations Gubzemupravleniya on the Elimination of agricultural communes and associations of the Vitebsk district and the distribution of land between members of the partnership.
- GAVO. - Fund 104 - Op. 1 - D 36: Decisions and minutes of meetings of the Bureau and the plenary sessions of the Vitebsk uispolkoma for 1922. Copies.
- GAVO. - Fund 104 - Op. 2. - D. 15: Charters and Profiles The registration of religious communities of the Vitebsk district, lists of clergy and members of religious communities.
- GAVO. - Fund 118 - Op. 1 - 352 AD: Pratakoly pasyadzhennyaў prezydyumu AVK. 1929
- GAVO. - Fund 123 - Op. 1. - D. 754: Minutes of Vitebsk provincial commission to seize church property for the benefit of the hungry.
- GAVO. - Fund 123 - Op. 1. - D. 755: Acts of withdrawal.
- GAVO. - Fund 123 - Op. 1 - 761 AD: Acts to seize church property for the benefit of the hungry in the Vitebsk province.
- GAVO. - Fund 221 - Op. 1. - D. 130: Statement of distribution of products for children Tadulinsko Liozno-house "Children of the Volga region". List employees orphanage for 1922
- GAVO. - Fund 289 - Op. 1 - D 76: The work plan of the historical archives for March - September 1928
- GAVO. - Fund 1656. - Op. 1 - D 9: Minutes of the meetings Viturevkoma and report on the results of a survey of schools Vymnyanskoy parish. Correspondence with county agencies and schools on economic issues.
- GAVO. - Fund 1656. - Op. 1 - D 23: Vymnyansky district land department for land management and land use.
- GAVO. - Fund 1821. - Op. 1. - D. 693a: The Case of the registration of religious communities of the Vitebsk district. 1923
- GAVO. - Fund 2356. - Op. 1 - D 31: Lists of churches, synagogues, prayer houses in districts Vit. district for 1926
- GAVO. - Fund 2458. - Op. 1 - D 1: Vitebsk county commission Povolzhya.GAVO famine relief. - Fund 28 - Op. 1 - D 3: The Case of the Soviet school Tadulinskoy 1st stage Department of Public Education Vymnyanskoy parish on 1918 and 1919 account. year.
- GAVO. - Fund 2458. - Op. 1 - D 2: Minutes of the meetings of the subcommittee Vitebsk county aid to the starving Volga region to seize church property for 1922 and materials to them.
- GAVO. - Fund 10051 - Op. 1 - D 26: Political letters to the CC CP (b) B and okrispolkomu of district party committees.
- GAVO. - Fund 10051 - Op. 1. - D. 660: Minutes of meetings of the faction of the CP (b) B at Vitokrispolkome District Executive Committee and the Presidium.
- Gazin, D. Vymnyanskaya zhamchuzhyna / AD // Gazin Zhytstsё Prydzvinnya. - 1994. - 30 lipenya. - C 4; 30 zhniўnya. - S. 3; 6 verasnya. - C 4; 10 verasnya. - P. 2; 17 verasnya. - P. 2.
- State Archive of Orel. - F. R-15. - Op. 5. - 2. D. - Lists of persons deprived of their voting rights.
- NIAB. - Fund 2694. - Op. 1 - 648 AD: Bulletin of the state Tadulinskogo Assumption Monastery of the Vitebsk district for 1910. and the amount of land the Polotsk Spaso Euphrosyne monastery for 1912.
- NIAB. - Fund 2694. - Op. 1 - 661 AD: Bulletin of the state and a track record of monks and novices Tadulinskogo Assumption Monastery of the Vitebsk district.
- NIAB. - Fund 2694. - Op. 1 - 670 AD: Klirovye knowledge and track records of monks and novices Tadulinskogo Assumption Monastery of the Vitebsk district for 1916
- The first decrees of the Soviet government. - M .: Politizdat, 1979. 78 p. 1.
- The Orthodox Church in the Vitebsk region (1918-1991): The documents and materials / Editorial Board.: MV Pischulenok (Ch. Ed.) [Et al.]; comp. VP Kochanku (Rep. Ed.) [Et al.]. Mn.: NARB, 2006. 365 p.
- Transcription of interview Antonova Zakharovna Hope, born 1922 05/14/2014, at d. Vysocany, Liozno district. // Archives of the Holy Dormition convent in the village. Sloboda Vitebsk district.
- Transcription of interview Timofeevna Vera Lebedeva, born in 1924 20.02.2013, at Vitebsk // Archives of the Holy Dormition Monastery in the village. Sloboda Vitebsk district.
- Ovchinnikov V.A. The liquidation process of the Orthodox monasteries in the south of Western Siberia in 1918 - 1920-ies. / VA Ovchinnikov // Herald KemSU. №4 (44). 2010. S. 41-46.
- Vladislav Tsypin, prot. The history of the Russian Orthodox Church. King James Version and the latest period (1700-2005 gg.) / Counterclockwise. Vladislav Tsypin. M.: Publishing House of Sretensky Monastery, 2007. 816 p.
- FSB of Russia in the Oryol region. - A criminal case number 6794-P.
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 8
Current month: 0
Previous month: 1
Current month: 0