New Requirements to Preschool Curriculum as a Guideline for Teachers Preparation
Keywords: development, education, activity, preschool age, standards
Journal rubric: Educational Psychology
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Burlakova I.A. New Requirements to Preschool Curriculum as a Guideline for Teachers Preparation. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie = Psychological Science and Education, 2010. Vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 41–47.
- Vygotsky L. S. Educational psychology / Edited by V.V. Davydov. Moscow, 1991.
- Zaporozhets A. V. Scientific concept of research at the Scientific and Research Institute of Preschool Education of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of the USSR. Web-page: http://www.tovievich.ru/book/19/205/1.htm [Free full-text in Russian]
- Rubtsov V. V. Federal State Educational Standards as a sociocultural basis
for modernization of the pedagogical personnel preparation system. //
Speech at the All-Russian conference “Projecting Basic Curricula for Higher
Vocational Training in the area of designing “Psychological and
Pedagogical Education” based on the Federal State Educational System of a new generation”. [Free .ppt presentation in Russian]
- Federal Target Program for Russian Education Development. Web-page: http://mon.gov.ru/dok/prav/obr/2048 [Free full-text in Russian]
- Federal State Educational Standards of Higher Vocational Training. http://www.mgppu.ru/StandartN.zip [Free full-text in Russian]
- Federal State Requirements to the Structure of Basic Comprehensive
http://www.edu.ru/db-mon/mo/Data/d_09/prm655-1.htm [Free full-text in Russian]
- Yakobson S. G. Program “Rainbow” // Psychological Science and Education.1996. № 3.
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 2
Current month: 3
Previous month: 0
Current month: 0