- The journal publishes high-quality materials covering modern problems of medical and clinical psychology. Thus, all manuscripts submitted for publication undergo an independent, double anonymous peer review process. The reviewers are domestic and foreign experts from leading universities and organizations working in the field of topics stated in the articles.
- The journal contributes to the wide dissemination of new research and developments in the field of medical and clinical psychology. Thus, the journal does not charge authors for publication, and all materials published in the journal are available for free on the journal's website.
- The journal ensures the internationalization of scientific research and the collaboration of domestic and foreign researchers. Thus, all metadata (titles, abstracts, keywords, information about authors and lists of references) to articles are published both in Russian and English. The authors can optionally publish the main text of the article in Russian and/or English.
- The journal aims to ensure close interaction between scientific and practicing medical and clinical psychologists. Thus, the journal publishes both scientific articles and articles of an applied nature, as the target audience will be primarily practical psychologists.
- The journal publishes texts of both established authors and young researchers on an equal footing.
- The journal strictly complies with publishing and ethical requirements. It publishes only original, complete and high-quality texts that do not contradict public interests, the principles of humanity and morality.
Free access to issues at https://psyjournals.ru/en/journals/cpse