Change of the model of homosexuality in psychodynamic approach (review of foreign literature references)
Keywords: mental disorder, psychoanalysis, psychodynamic approach, sexual orientation, homosexuality
Journal rubric: Developmental Psychology
Article type: review article
For citation: Strokova S.S. Change of the model of homosexuality in psychodynamic approach (review of foreign literature references) [Elektronnyi resurs]. Sovremennaia zarubezhnaia psikhologiia = Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology, 2013. Vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 81–92. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Applegarth A., Wolfson A. Scientific proceedings-panel reports: toward the further understanding of homosexual women // Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association. 1987. Vol. 35, № 165. P. 165–173.
- Bellini Ch. The pink lesson plan: Addressing the emotional needs of gay and lesbian students in Canadian teacher educational programs // Journal of LGBT Youth. 2012. Vol. 9, № 44. P. 373–396.
- Bieber I. Homosexuality: A psychoanalytic study / I. Bieber, H.J. Dain, P.R. Dince, M.W. Drellich, A.H. Rifkin, C.B. Wilbur, T.B. Bieber. New York, 1962. 372 p.
- Black W.W., Fedewa A.L., Gonzalez K.A. Effects of «Safe school» programs and policies on the social climate for sexual-minority youth: a review of th literature // Journal of LGBT youth. 2012. Vol. 9, № 4. P. 321–339.
- Blosnich J. PhD, MHP & Bossarte R. PhD. Drivers of disparity: differences in socially based risk factors of self-injurious and suicidal behaviors among sexual minority college students // Journal of American college health. 2012. Vol. 60, № 2. P. 141–149.
- Freud S. Three essays on the theory of sexuality. London, 1953. 243 p.
- Green I.M. An evalution of psychoanalytic models of female homosexuality. Дисс. д-ра филол. наук, Нью-Йорк, 1996.
- Hodges I. Queering psychoanalysis: power, self and identity in psychoanalytic therapy with sexual minority clients // Psychology & Sexuality. 2011. Vol. 2, № 1. P. 29–44.
- Matthews C.H., Salazar F.C. An integrative, Emprowerment model for helping lesbian, gay, and bisexual youth negotiate the coming-out-process // Journal of LGBT issues in counseling. 2012. Vol. 6, № 2. P. 96–117.
- Socarides C. Homosexuality. New York. 1978. 642 p.
- Reed M.T. Historicizing inversion: or, how to make a homosexual // History of the human sciences. 2001. Vol. 14, № 4. P. 1–29.
- Walker M.D., Hernandez A.M., Davey M. Childhood sexual abuse and adult sexual identity formation: intersection of gender, race, and sexual orientation // The American journal of family therapy. 2012. Vol. 40, № 5. P. 385–398.
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 11
Current month: 3
Previous month: 3
Current month: 0