Modelling and Data Analysis
2023. Vol. 13, no. 1, 44–57
ISSN: 2219-3758 / 2311-9454 (online)
Information System for Diagnostics of Motivation of Educational and Cognitive Activity of Schoolchildren
The paper discusses the issues of developing an information system for diagnosing the motivation of educational and cognitive activity of schoolchildren. The information system used the methods "Diagnostics of school motivation of primary school students" and "Diagnostics of the structure of the student's educational motivation". According to the first method, data of 66 primary school students were collected. The second method collected data from 44 students (12 students from 5th grade, 14 students from 11th grade and 18 students from 2nd grade). The analysis shows that primary school students lack low motivation to study. Students of the fifth and eleventh grades have the most pronounced motive of "Self–development", and second graders have the "Position of a schoolboy". Which suggests that middle and high school students are interested in the process and the result of their activities and strive for self-development, and younger students have a sense of duty and responsibility for learning.
Keywords: motive, motivation, educational motivation, testing
Journal rubric: Method of Teaching
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Nurkaeva I.M., Dibrova K.S. Information System for Diagnostics of Motivation of Educational and Cognitive Activity of Schoolchildren. Modelirovanie i analiz dannikh = Modelling and Data Analysis, 2023. Vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 44–57. DOI: 10.17759/mda.2023130105. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Bozhovich L.I. The study of motivation of children and adolescents; – M.: Pedagogy, 1972 – 352 p.
- Kuravsky L.S., Nurkaeva I.M., Yuryev G.A. Discipline "Computer Science and programming": program, methodological recommendations and textbooks: Textbook. – 2nd edition supplemented. - Moscow: FGBOU V MGPPU, 2017. – 102 p.
- Kulanin E.D., Stepanov M.E., Nurkaeva I.M. The role of imaginative thinking in scientific thinking // Modeling and data analysis. - 2020. – Vol. 10. – No. 2. – pp. 110-128.
- Kulanin E.D., Nurkaeva I.M. Once again about the Mavlo problem // Mathematics at school. - 2020. – No. 2. – pp. 76-79.
- Kulanin E.D., Nurkaeva I.M. On two geometric problems at the extremum // Mathematics at school. – 2019. – No. 4. – pp. 35-40.
- Kulanin E.D., Nurkaeva I.M., Stepanov M.E. Propaedeutics of solving extreme problems in the school course of mathematics // Modeling and data analysis. – 2019. – No. 4. – pp. 127-144.
- Nurkaeva I.M., Zaitsev A.N., Ogloblin A.A. Information system for monitoring academic achievements of students of MGPPU // Modeling and data analysis. – M.: FSUE V MGPPU, 2019. – No. 1. – pp. 30-41.
- Nurkaeva I.M., Komorina K.A. Information system for diagnosing professional burnout of teachers // Modeling and data analysis. – M.: FSUE V MGPPU, 2017. – Vol. 1 – No. 1. – P. 95-103.
- Nurkaeva I.M., Korchagina K.A. Information system for educational and methodological support of the discipline "Numerical methods of linear algebra"// Modeling and data analysis. – M.: FGBOU V MGPPU, 2020. – No. 1. – p. 176-188.
- Nurkaeva I.M. Features of teaching programming to the blind students of MGPPU education. Collection of scientific works. — M.: MEPhI, 2004 – part IV. – C. 100-101.
- Nurkaeva I.M. Methods of organizing independent work of students with computer modeling programs in physics classes: abstract of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences. – Moscow Pedagogical State University. – M., 1999. – 16 p.
- Nurkaeva I.M., Artemova A.A. Information system of diagnostics of stress resistance of teachers // Modeling and data analysis. – 2021. – Vol. 11. – No. 4. – pp. 59-71.
- Formation of interest in teaching among schoolchildren / Ed. by A.K. Markova. – M.: Pedagogika, 1986.
- Cherven-Vodali E.B., Antipova S.N., Sidorova V.B., Vasina L.G. Motivation of interest in children with disabilities and disabilities in mathematics and computer science on the example of the Olympiad at the Faculty of "Information Technology" // Modeling and data analysis. – 2022. – Vol. 12. – No. 4. – pp. 85-93.
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 23
Current month: 6
Previous month: 7
Current month: 1