Social Distance and Tolerance of Students Secondary Vocational Inclusive Schools
Keywords: tolerance, inclusive education, social distance, social interaction, individuals with HIA
Journal rubric: Developmental Psychology
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Gladilina L.S. Social Distance and Tolerance of Students Secondary Vocational Inclusive Schools [Elektronnyi resurs]. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie psyedu.ru [Psychological Science and Education psyedu.ru], 2014. Vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 264–276. DOI: 10.17759/psyedu.2014060325. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Alekhinae S.V. Inclusive education in Russia [Electronic resource]. the MaterialsProceedings of the project «Education, welfare and developing economy of Russia, Brazil and South Africa» Inclusive education in Russia. URL: http:psyjournals.ru/edu_economy_wellbeing (Accessed 11.12.13). (In Russ.).
- A. Demchuk A. Century Formation of professional tolerance of future teachers for children with disabilities. : Ph. D. (Psychology) ThesisAvtoref. dis. kand. Cand. Sciences. Yoshkar– Ola, 2012. 25 р. (In Russ.).
- Givickayia A.I. Equal among equals, or the definition of the status of people with piiratud abilities. In Alekhina S.V. (eds.) Inclusive education: the methodology followed Gia, practice, technology : Materials Proceedings of the international scientifically-practical conference (20-22 June 2011, Moscow). Moscow. mountains. psikhol.-Cand. University; editor-XX, S. Alekhin [and others]. Moscow: Publ.MCUPE, 2011,. рp. 11-–13. (In Russ.).
- Osipova V. (ed.) Russian sociological encyclopedia under the General editorship of academician Osipova, V. . Moscow: Infra-M Norma, :1998. 672 р.
- Pushkin T.V., Sidlovskaya O.P., Snelsnakova N.N. Development of professional competence bachelors the profile of "Psychology and Pedagogy of inclusive education" in terms of social partnershipDevelopment of professional competence bachelors in the field of Psychology and pedagogy of inclusive education» in terms of social . Bulletin of Educational and methodical association of universities of the Russian Federation on the psycho-pedagogical educationBulletin Ass educational-methodica of universities of the Russian Federation for psycho-pedagogical education №, 2012, no. 1 (2), pp. 2012. 109–113.63 р. (In Russ.).
- Fominykh Y.S. Victimization and deviktimizaciya of students with disabilities in modern educational conditions [Electronic throne resource] Klinicheskaya i spetsial'naya psikhologiya [Clinical and special psychology], 2012. , №no. 4. URLAvailable at : https://psyjournals.ru/( Accessed 14.12.13). (In Russ., abstr. in Engl.).
- L.M. Sshipitsyna L.M. Psychology of children with disorders of the musculoskeletal system : [Studies. Handbook for students. of the high. textbook. institutions]. L.M. shipitsyna, I.I.Mamaychuk Moscow: Vlados, 2004. 368 р. (In Russ.).
- A.M. Sherbakova A.M. the Role of the environment in the self-actualization of a person with intellectual insufficiency. Inclusive haridus :education: methodology, practice, of those technology: Materials Proceedings of the international scientifically-practical conference (Moscow. 20-22 June, 2011, Moscow). Moscow. mountains. psikhol.-Cand. University; editorial Board. SV Alekhina and others Moscow: MGPPU, 2011, p. p. 44-–45. (In Russ.). р.
- Tsuber I, Veis I, Kokh U.Cuber Th. Chapter 23. Psychological aspects of rehabilitation. Johannes Cuber, Joachim Weis, Uwe Koch In Perret M. (eds.) Clinical psychology, Ed.Maynrada Perret. , URS Baumann. Saint-Petersburg : Peter, 2006. , рp. 611-–636. (In Russ.).
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 5
Current month: 1
Previous month: 12
Current month: 1