Features of the application of five-factor personality questionnaire in the activities of psychologists of the bodies of internal affairs
The article is devoted to the study opportunities five-factor personality questionnaire as diagnostic tools for the study of the personality of employees of internal Affairs bodies in different categories. Subject of research – the practice of application of this methodology in the activities of the departmental psychologists. The research urgency is caused by necessity of scientific verification of the questionnaire for the decision of tasks of internal Affairs bodies. The study was conducted by psychological testing and expert evaluation. As the mathematical tools used descriptive statistics (frequency analysis and grouping), criterion *2 and student's t-test. The novelty of this study is to clarify the regulatory indicators questionnaire for categories such as "employee of ATS" (generalized image), "employee commandant's offices", "police", "policeman-driver". Study allows you to expand the scope of the questionnaire (the study of the personality of employees, demonstrating certain types of deviant behavior; individualization of forms and methods of psychological preparation and assistance; prediction of behavior in extreme conditions and professional and personal development).
Keywords: psychodiagnostics, study of personality, five-factor personality inventory, renomirani, distribution, personnel of bodies of internal affairs.
Journal rubric: Personality-oriented Psychotechnologies in Law Enforcement
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Kokurin A.V., Petrov V.E. Features of the application of five-factor personality questionnaire in the activities of psychologists of the bodies of internal affairs [Elektronnyi resurs]. Psikhologiya i pravo = Psychology and Law, 2016. Vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 40–47. DOI: 10.17759/psylaw.2016060304. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Burlachuk L.F., Morozov S.M. Slovar'-spravochnik po psikhodiagnostike. SPb.: Piter Kom, 1999. P. 211.
- Mal'tseva T.V., Petrov V.E. Spetsifika psikhologicheskoi diagnostiki lichnostnykh osobennostei sotrudnikov politsii na osnove yumoristicheskikh vyrazhenii. Aktual'nye problemy meditsinskogo i psikhologicheskogo soprovozhdeniya deyatel'nosti sotrudnikov organov vnutrennikh del : sb. mat. nauch.-prakt. konf. Domodedovo, 2014. P. 74-82.
- Orel V.E., Rukavishnikov A.A., Senin I.G. Opyt adaptatsii metodiki diagnostiki lichnostnykh kharakteristik / Psikhologicheskii pul's Yaroslavlya. Yaroslavl', 1998. P. 222-233.
- Petrov V.E. Psikhologicheskaya diagnostika: Uchebnoe posobie. Domodedovo: VIPK MVD Rossii, 2008. 365 p.
- Petrov V.E. Pyatifaktornyi lichnostnyi oprosnik v sovremennoi psikhodiagnosticheskoi praktike: Uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie. M.: Gruppa ABSOLYuT, 2008. 48 p.
- Costa P., McCrae R. Multiple uses for longitudinal personality data // European Journal of Personality, 1992. Vol. 6, p. 85-102.
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 37
Current month: 8
Previous month: 0
Current month: 3