Brief description for catalogue
The scientific psychological journal, publishes analytic reviews of foreign English-language research literature on various branches of psychology and related sciences.
“Modern foreign psychology” is a psychological journal which publishes analytic reviews of foreign English-language research literature on various branches of psychology and related sciences
Specialist area according to the existing nomenclature of scientific specialties corresponds to qualification 19.00.00 – “Psychological sciences”.
Aims and objectives
The journal “Modern foreign psychology” sets the following tasks and objectives
- participation in widening the information space of Russian scholars through familiarizing them with modern tendencies and up-to-date issues of current theoretical, empirical and applied studies in contemporary foreign psychology and related sciences.
- participation in shaping the image of present-day standards of experimentation and scientific presentation which are used in scientific issues of Europe and the USA.
- creating conditions for activating international cooperation and scientific exchange in the field of psychology and related sciences.
Editor-in-chief – Ermolova Tatiana Victorovna, Ph.d. (Psychology), head of the chair of foreign and Russian philology in Moscow State University of Psychology and Education.
The Journal “Modern foreign psychology” contains the following sections.
- Psychology of special and inclusive education
- General psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Clinical psychology
- Educational psychology
- Social psychology
- Special (branch) psychology
Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology covered in various Russian and international indexing databases:
- Higher Attestation Commission of The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation (HAC)
- Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI)
Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
Founder: Moscow State University of
Psychology and Education.
Frequency: 4 issues annually. Date of the first publication – March 2012
Access:access through Internet telecommunication network. The Journal is accessible at the following web address: https://psyjournals.ru/jmfp
It is not allowed to reprint or use otherwise the articles or other materials of the journal in printed or electronic editions. The published items can only be used in personal and noncommercial purposes (scientific, educational and so on).
On citing the materials of the journal “Modern foreign psychology” the reference to the original source with mentioning the web-address of the journal is obligatory.
We do not charge any submission or publication fees.
Open Access Journal
This is an open access journal. All content is available for non-commercial purposes without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose citing the source. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All materials in this journal are licensed under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial 4.0 International License: users are free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, remix, transform, and build upon the material as long as they give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. Users may not use the materials for commercial purposes.