Methodological Foundations of the Program for the Prevention of Violations of Child-Parent Relations “We All Come from Childhood”
The work is aimed at clarifying the methodological foundations of primary prevention of violations of child-parent relations, correction of negative parental attitudes in the upbringing of minor family members, increasing the educational potential of adult family members and harmonization of child-parent relations. In theoretical terms, the program is based on the humanistic paradigm in education, and on the other hand, the methodological one is based on an eclectic approach to the implementation of activities. In the course of the research using standardized methods of Eidemiller–Justickis, Varga–Stolin, convincing results were obtained proving the effectiveness of the selected methodological tools based on an eclectic approach. The methodology of the last one consists in the application of various strategies and techniques of any type of training and contributes to improving the effectiveness of the correctional and developmental direction in psychological and pedagogical practice.
Keywords: negative parental attitudes, educational potential of the family, harmonization of child-parent relations, humanistic educational paradigm, eclectic approach
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Savchenko M.Y. Methodological Foundations of the Program for the Prevention of Violations of Child-Parent Relations “We All Come from Childhood” [Elektronnyi resurs]. Vestnik prakticheskoi psikhologii obrazovaniya = Bulletin of Psychological Practice in Education, 2023. Vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 98–105. DOI: 10.17759/bppe.2023200208. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Adler A. Vospitanie detei. Vzaimodeistvie polov. Moscow: Al’ma-Mater, 2022. (In Russ.).
- Assagioli R. Psikhosintez: teoriya i praktika. Moscow: REFL-book, 1994. (In Russ.).
- Malkina-Pykh I. Tekhniki tranzaktnogo analiza i psikhokineza. Moscow: Eksmo, 2004. (In Russ.).
- Rogers C.R. Klient-tsentrirovannaya psikhoterapiya: teoriya, sovremennaya praktika i primenenie [Client-centered therapy]. Moscow: Izdatel’stvo Instituta psikhoterapii, 2007. (In Russ.).
- Satir V. Kak stroit’ sebya i svoyu sem’yu. Moscow: Pedagogika-press, 1992. (In Russ.).
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 13
Current month: 19
Previous month: 3
Current month: 6