Formation of Readiness of Future Teachers for Interactive Interaction in Educational Activities
This article presents the experience of educational activities with future teachers in the format of interactive learning. However, it is perceived by most as an educational activity with the use of appropriate digital gadgets. Meanwhile, the interactive approach is based on the provisions of symbolic interactionism, which emphasizes not only unidirectional contact, but also feedback. This aspect was leveled during the period of distance learning. But for a teacher, the ability to “see” the audience, hold the attention of students, flexibly respond to emerging situations, etc. is especially important. This is the three–dimensional vision of the educational process that forms the basis of interactive learning. The academic semester was devoted to mastering this approach, during which students learned variations of communication interaction in a quasi-professional situation. The positive results of this approach in the training of future teachers were confirmed by the data of a survey conducted among future teachers, which clarified the terminological grounds, risk zones, prospects, etc. of interactive learning for modern educational practice.
Keywords: interactive learning, communication in educational activities, interactive methods, “growth zones” and “risk zones” of interactive learning, training of future teachers
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Korotaeva E.V., Andryunina A.S. Formation of Readiness of Future Teachers for Interactive Interaction in Educational Activities [Elektronnyi resurs]. Vestnik prakticheskoi psikhologii obrazovaniya = Bulletin of Psychological Practice in Education, 2023. Vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 38–45. DOI: 10.17759/bppe.2023200104. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Galkin D.V. Ponyat’ interaktivnost’: kibernetika v zerkale estetiki [Understanding interactivity: artistic reflections on cybernetics]. Gumanitarnaya informatika = Humanitarian informatics, 2009, no. 5, pp. 47–59. (In Russ.).
- Komlev N.G. Slovar’ inostrannykh slov. Moscow: Eksmo, 2006. 669 p. (In Russ.).
- Korotaeva E.V. Interaktivnost’ sovremennogo obucheniya: kak yavlenie i kak ponyatie [Interactivity of Modern Education: As a Phenomenon and as a Concept]. Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii = Pedagogical Education in Russia, 2022, no. 4, pp. 8–15. (In Russ.).
- Ostanina S.A., Ptitsyna E.V., Antseva V.P. Problemy perekhoda na distantsionnoe obuchenie v uslo-viyakh tsifrovizatsii obrazovaniya: vzglyad prepodavatelei i studentov [Problems of transition to distance learning in the context of digitalization of education: the view of teachers and students] [Elektronnyi resurs]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya = Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2021, no. 6. doi:10.17513/spno.31257 (In Russ.).
- Ostrovskaya I.E. Obuchenie sovremennykh prepodavatelei vuza vozmozhnostyam distantsionnogo obucheniya v usloviyakh pandemii COVID-19. Innovatsii. Nauka. Obrazovanie = Innovation. Science. Education, 2022, no. 51, pp. 349–353. (In Russ.).
- Rakhmaninova M.D. Virtual’naya interaktivnost’ i novoe otchuzhdenie [Elektronnyi resurs]. Runivers. URL: https://runivers.ru/philosophy/logosphere/58597/ (Accessed 12.01.2023). (In Russ.).
- Tatarintseva R.I. Obshchie problemy prepodavaniya i kontrolya rezul’tatov v distantsionnom formate obucheniya v vuze [General problems of teaching and monitoring results in the distance learning format at the university] [Elektronnyi resurs]. Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya = Higher Education Today, 2022, no. 5-6, pp. 62–66. doi:10.18137/RNU.HET.22.05-06.P.062 (In Russ.).
- Eskanderov M.A. (ed.). Transformatsiya obrazovatel’nogo protsessa v usloviyakh smeny pokolenii: Monografiya. Moscow: Prospekt, 2021. 496 p. (In Russ.).
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 6
Current month: 10
Previous month: 1
Current month: 4