Digitalization of the Information Environment in the Context of the Ecopsychological Model of the Formation of Subjectivity
Peer-reviewed monographs orient the reader to reflections on the psychological patterns of interaction between the individual and the environment. The problem, which is classical for psychological science, receives comprehension in the format of an ecopsychological model of the formation of subjectivity. The ontological foundations of the model are represented, the dynamic (procedural) and substantive (formal) characteristics of the ecopsychological model of the formation of subjectivity are allocated. The types of interaction in the system "individual – environment" have been determined and systematized. In the context of the ecopsychological model of the formation of subjectivity, the phenomenon of digitalization of the educational environment is considered, theoretical and empirical angles of analysis of the risks of digitalization of the educational environment, the ideas of teachers, parents and high school students about the risks of digitalization of the educational environment are indicated, the typological features of the individual's interaction with the digital educational environment are analyzed.
Keywords: ecopsychological model, formation of subjectivity, psychology of the environment, subject, environment, digital environment, risks, types of interaction in the system “individual — digital environment”
Journal rubric: Critique and Bibliography
Article type: review
For citation: Panyukova Y.G. Digitalization of the Information Environment in the Context of the Ecopsychological Model of the Formation of Subjectivity. Sotsial'naya psikhologiya i obshchestvo = Social Psychology and Society, 2023. Vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 222–227. DOI: 10.17759/sps.2023140113. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Panov V.I. Teoreticheskoe obosnovanie ekopsikhologicheskoi (ontologicheskoi) modeli stanovleniya sub"ektnosti [Theoretical substantiation of the ecopsychological (ontological) model of the formation of subjectivity]. In V.I. Panov (ed.). Stanovlenie sub"ektnosti uchashchegosya i pedagoga: ekopsikhologicheskaya model' [Formation of student and teacher subjectivity: ecopsychological model]. Moscow: PI RAO; Saint-Petersburg: Nestor-Istoriya, 2018, 61–89. (In Russ.).
- Panov V.I. Sub"ektnost' pedagoga v usloviyakh tsifrovizatsii obrazovaniya: ekopsikhologicheskii aspekt. Glava 6. [The subjectivity of the teacher in the conditions of digitalization of education: the eco-psychological aspect. Chapter 2]. In L.M. Mitina (ed.). Pedagog v kontekste lichnostnogo i professional'nogo razvitiya: real'nost' i perspektivy: Kollektivnaya monografiya [Teacher in the context of personal and professional development: reality and prospects: Collective monograph]. Moscow: PI RAO, 2022, pp. 63–72. (In Russ.).
- Panov V.I., Patrakov E.V. Tsifrovizatsiya informatsionnoi sredy: riski, predstavleniya, vzaimodeistviya: monografiya [Digitalization of the information environment: risks, ideas, interactions: monograph]. Moscow: PI RAO; Kursk: “Universitetskaya kniga”, 199 p. (In Russ.).
- Stanovlenie sub"ektnosti uchashchegosya i pedagoga: ekopsikhologicheskaya model' [Formation of student and teacher subjectivity: ecopsychological model]. In V.I. Panov (eds.). Moscow: PI RAO; Saint-Petersburg: Nestor-Istoriya, 2018. 304 p. (In Russ.).
- Frick V., Hamburg A., Röderer K., Hofman M. Psychology of the digital environment: digitalization, environmental protection and environmental design [Electronic resource]. 2021. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357971108_Psychology_of_the_digital_environment_digitalization_environmental_protection_and_environmental_design (Accessed 02.2023).
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 9
Current month: 4
Previous month: 4
Current month: 6