Adaptation strategies of children with ADHD to the educational process
Keywords: attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD, ADHD), adaptation strategies of children with ADHD, recommendations to teachers, self-organization skills in children with ADHD
Journal rubric: Educational Psychology
For citation: Adaskina A.A. Adaptation strategies of children with ADHD to the educational process [Elektronnyi resurs]. Sovremennaia zarubezhnaia psikhologiia = Journal of Modern Foreign Psychology, 2016. Vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 35–40. DOI: 10.17759/jmfp.2016050303. (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Zavadenko N.N. Giperaktivnost' i defitsit vnimaniya v detskom vozraste [Hyperactivity and attention deficit in children]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2005. 256 p. (In Russ.).
- Monina G.B., Lyutova-Roberts E.K., Chutko L.S. Giperaktivnye deti. Psikhologo-pedagogicheskaya korrektsiya [Hyperactive children. Psycho-pedagogical correction]. SPb.: Rech', 2007. 186 p. (In Russ.).
- Yasyukova L.A. Optimizatsiya obucheniya i razvitiya detei s MMD. Diagnostika i kompensatsiya minimal'nykh mozgovykh disfunktsii: metodicheskoe rukovodstvo [Optimizing the learning and development of children with MMD. Diagnosis and compensation minimal brain dysfunction: a guide]. SPb.: IMATON, 1997. 80 p. (In Russ.).
- Fujioka T. et al. Аdvanced Test of Attention in Children with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Japan for Evaluation of Methylphenidate and Atomoxetine Effects. Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience, 2016. Vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 79–87. doi:10.9758/cpn.2016.14.1.79
- Das Sapna. Attention Deficit Hypertensive Disorder Teacher’s Counselling Module for Managing ADHD [Elektronnyi resurs]. Children International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach and Studies, 2015. Vol. 02, no. 4, pp. 105–118. Available at: http://ijmas.com/upcomingissue/18.04.2015.pdf (Accessed 24.10.2016).
- Ferrin М., Vance А. Differential effects of anxiety and depressive symptoms on working memory components in children and adolescents with ADHD combined type and ADHD inattentive type. European Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, 2014. Vol. 23, no. 12, pp. 1161–1173. doi:10.1007/s00787-013-0509-4
- Kloo D., Kain W. The direct way may not be the best way: Children with ADHD and their understanding of self-presentation in social interactions. European Journal of Developmental Psychology, 2016. Vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 40–51. doi:10.1080/17405629.2015.1051960
- Moyson T, Roeyers H. ‘The overall quality of my life as a sibling is all right, but of course, it could always be better’. Quality of life of siblings of children with intellectual disability: the siblings' perspectives. Journal of Intellectual Disability ResearchSpecial Issue: Part Two: Family Quality of Life (Edited by Ralph Kober and Mian Wang) January, 2012. Vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 87–101. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2788.2011.01393.x
- Richardson M. et al. Non-pharmacological interventions for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) delivered in school settings: systematic reviews of quantitative and qualitative research. Richardson M., [et al.]. Healf Technology Assessment, 2015. Vol. 19, no. 45, pp. 1–417. doi:10.3310/hta19450
- Miranda А. et al. Parenting Stress in Families of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD. Exceptional Children, 2015. Vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 81– 95. doi:10.1177/0014402915585479
- Classi P. et al. Social and emotional difficulties in children with ADHD and the impact on school attendance and healthcare utilization. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health, 2012. Vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1–8. doi:10.1186/1753-2000-6-33
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 17
Current month: 3
Previous month: 14
Current month: 3