The pilot study of functionality, achievements and personality factors in older preschool children with typical and atypical development
Keywords: functionality, personality factors, competence, preschool children, typical development, delay of mental development, mental retardation
Journal rubric: Methods and Techniques
Article type: scientific article
For citation: Dugina O., Egorov A.V., Kazakov A.M., Kazmin A.M., Firsova L.V. The pilot study of functionality, achievements and personality factors in older preschool children with typical and atypical development [Elektronnyi resurs]. Klinicheskaia i spetsial'naia psikhologiia = Clinical Psychology and Special Education, 2012. Vol. 1, no. 4 (In Russ., аbstr. in Engl.)
- Goldberg E. Managing brain. The frontal lobes, leadership, and civilization / / Moscow, 2003.
- Egorov, A.V., Zakharenko, N.V., Kazakov, A.M., Kazmin, A.M., Firsova, L.V. The pilot study of achievement, psyhophenotype maturity and emotional adjustment of preschool children with typical and atypical development in inclusive groups / / Clinical and psychology. M., 2012. № 2.
- Egorov, A.V., Zakharenko, N.V., Kazmin A.M., Firsova, L.V. Personality and achievement of preschool children with typical development, and mental retardation / / Clinical and psychology. M., 2012. № 3.
- Kazmin, A.M.. The theory of processes analysis. Public lecture 23.03.2011. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jkBQ47VCKs
- Luria, A.R. / / Basics of neuropsychology. Moscow, 1973.
- Diamond, A. (1991). Guidelines for the study of brain– behavior relationships during development. In H. Eisenberg (Ed.), Frontal lobe function and dysfunction (pp. 339–378). New York: New York University Press.
- Espy, K. (1997). The shape school: Assessing executive function in preschool children. Developmental Neuropsychology, 13, 495–499.
- Frye, D., Zelazo, P., & Palfai, T. (1995). Theory of mind and rule-based reasoning. Cognitive Development, 10, 483–527.
- Gerstadt, C., Hong, Y., & Diamond, A. (1994). The relationship between cognition and action: Performance of children 31⁄2–7 years on a Strooplike day–night test. Cognition, 53, 129–153.
- Gioia, G.A., Espy, K.A., & Isquith, P. (2003). Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function (BRIEF-P). Odessa: Psychological Assessment Resources.
- Hughes, C. (1998a). Executive function in preschoolers: Links with theoryof mind and verbal ability. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 16, 233–253.
- Hughes, C. (1998b). Finding your marbles: Does preschoolers’ strategic behavior predict later understanding of mind? Developmental Psychology, 34, 1326–1339.
- Kochanska, G., Murray, K., Jacques, T., Koenig, A., & Vandeceest, K. (1996). Inhibitory control in young children and its role in emerging internalization. Child Development, 67, 490–507.
- Lezak, M. (1995). Neuropsychological assessment (3rd ed.). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Mesulam, M. M. (2002). The human frontal lobes: Transcending the default mode through contingent encoding. In D. Stuss & R. Knight (Eds.), Principles of frontal lobe function (pp. 8–30). New York: Oxford University Press.
- Garon N., Bryson S.E., Smith I.M. (2008). Executive Function in Preschoolers: A Review Using an Integrative Framework. Psychological Bulletin Copyright 2008, Vol. 134, No. 1, 31–60
- Scheck A.M., L. Malesky A., Cathy J., Grist L., McCord D. M. (2010). Personality in Preschool Children: Preliminary Psychometrics of the M5-PS Questionnaire, American Journal of Psychological Reseach, Volume 6, Number 1, 2010
Information About the Authors
Previous month: 2
Current month: 0
Previous month: 2
Current month: 0